ERP projects like SAP Business One are undertaken with the aim to enhance revenues, expand into new markets, and bring about cost-efficiency. An ERP implementation is a huge investment. After the implementation of a dynamic solution, you might think of taking some rest and rejoicing in the milestone that you have achieved. After all, the system is in, and now the only job left is to support the production environment, isn’t it?
Think again. After implementation, a crucial phase in the ERP project plan is the post go-live optimization. A vital decision on your part is to avail sap business one support service. Timely maintenance and enhancement of the ERP solution is your gateway to achieve the best return on investment from your ERP. Naturally, it does not make any sense to ignore it. At this stage, a business should support users in the production environment with communication, training, and problem resolution through the medium of the support team.
What Is Post Go-Live Optimisation
The major activities involved in the post go-live optimisation process include:
- Making sure the achievement of deployment goals according to the deployment plan.
- Preparing the end-users for the new system.
- Utilizing necessary support resources for the final hand-off.
How to Get the Most out of Post Go-Live Optimisation?
Any business leveraging SAP Business One needs to choose the right sap business one support service partner for continued support, training, and software upgrades. A robust post go-live optimisation strategy can enhance the business process management, increase acceptance rate, and help you deliver value to your customers. Thus, there’s a need to optimise the solution across the following spheres:
1. SAP Business One Support Service and Maintenance
You can get so much more out of your solution just by paying attention to its regular maintenance, support, and upgrades. Staying updated about new versions and accessing them as and when required will help you benefit from new functionalities. On the contrary, overlooking maintenance will only expose you to organizational confusion and project drawbacks.
A sap business one support service partner will help you discover areas of ROIs from your regular annual maintenance and support. The support service in the maintenance plan provides instant responses to every one of your SAP Business One Support queries. For example, you can make use of the online community of Business One customers to smoothen your implementation and support of the solution. SAP Business One online training provides both new and existing employees with the skills about the product so they can get started with it effectively. This training facilitates broad-based support for the solution, enhances user engagement, and brings about time efficiency in various tasks.
2. Complementary Solutions for Expanding Your Business
Business growth demands you to brace yourself for digitization to transform a greater number of business processes. You can achieve a lot by utilizing sap business one support service and incorporating applications with SAP ERP like:
- eCommerce – eCommerce enables you to tap into new customer segments. By incorporating SAP S/4HANA, you can considerably minimise sales timelines, payment, as well as delivery processes.
- Electronic Data Interchange or EDI – EDI SAP integration completely automates the information flow between trading partners, facilitating streamlined processes, greater visibility, and reduced order-to-cash/purchase-to-pay cycles. You need to integrate EDI when you seek to accelerate order processing and minimise lead times. It eliminates complicated administrative burdens and unifies document flow into the back-office system. Thus, EDI integration enables you to spend more time on mission-critical domains of your business.
- SAP integrated business planning or IBP– Another benefit of sap business one support service is the employment of SAP IBP, driven by the powerful SAP HANA in-memory technology. It is a real-time supply chain planning solution allowing you to capitalise on robust analytics, what-if simulations, and alerts in the cloud or on-premise.
Apart from these, other complementary solutions like Accounts Payable, integrated inventory forecasting solutions, integrated freight management portal, and expense management integration all promote time and cost efficiency and boost customer service and cash flow.
We can condense the myriad benefits of timely maintenance and improvement to the ERP solution through sap business one support service in the following points:
- You can operate on upgraded software versions having highly advanced functionalities.
- Minimise downtime while augmenting security and continuity.
- Stay current with new abilities and assimilate them to simplify business operations.
- Modify your tactic or reduce the time-to-market of new products and services.
- Adjust to latest technologies, business practices, and customer expectations.
What Happens If You Do Not Optimise SAP Business One Solution
Sap business one support service is crucial after implementation. Failing to optimise the system can set you up for greater risks and expenses. You risk:
- The random modifications that can lead to a complicated and insecure ERP system.
- Ill-maintained solutions that are prone to becoming obsolete. They also take up very expensive to upgrade.
- Systems that fail to encourage and motivate your users to fulfil your business plan.
Put simply, the massive investment in the implementation of an advanced ERP system can be easily lost if businesses overlook the need for sap business one support service to improve the ERP overtime.
When business processes and technology move at the same pace, they result in the fulfilment of business goals. It is important to remember that it will take some time for the organization to assimilate the changes that characterised the go-live and stabilization. The changes should be introduced at a sustainable pace. It will facilitate proper planning and testing of changes before rolling them out.
ERP solutions are never static. Leading vendors like SAP are committed to augmenting their products, so you receive the most value. At the same time, you can deliver value on your part by optimising SAP Business One and make yourself fully immune to any business disruptions or discontinuity. Making the most of digital transformation depends on how well your system is strategically designed and configured and to what extent it is embraced and accepted by a skilled workforce.