Are you searching for the top Facebook automation tools for promoting your brand in 2021? Are you spoiled with too many options? Do you want to know the top Facebook automation tools?
When it comes to social media marketing to boost website traffic, Facebook plays a vital role. A lot of marketers depend on Facebook for promoting their brand online. So, in order to make your Facebook posting task much easier Facebook automation tools are vital.
Top Facebook Automation Tools To Promote Your Brand In 2021
Here in this article I will let you know about the top Facebook automation tools to promote your brand in 2021. Along with the names, I will also explain the features along with the pricing so that you can choose the appropriate one for your brand.
It is one of the most user-friendly tools that are available in the market. From one dashboard along with Facebook, you will be able to manage all your social media accounts.
So, now you can easily, reply to comments, schedule posts in bulk, and monitor your social media accounts on the go.
Here are some amazing features that Hootsuite has to offer you as a Facebook social toolkit.
- Manage Facebook, from your Android, iPad, or iPhone.
- Through detailed audience insight or automated custom reports, track your progress.
- From a single dashboard you can monitor all your page activity.
- For managing incoming private messages, comments on your Facebook page, and posts; you can assign tasks to your teammates.
- This tool will allow you to organize your world-wide campaigns in different time zones.
- For advanced posting you also can plan hundreds of your Facebook messages.
- Schedule and upload any Facebook videos or other visual content effortlessly.
You can try the 30 days free trial with limited benefits. For getting the maximum number of benefits, you need to spend around $614 per month, which allows 35 social media profiles and 5 users at a time.
This Facebook automation tool is specially designed for marketers, businesses, and agencies. AgoraPulse will allow you to not only schedule and post content but also help you to manage all your social media channels along with monitoring them.
Apart from these, with this tool, you will also be able to identify key influencers along with checking their performance through reports in one single place. This amazing tool also supports Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram apart from Facebook.
- Along with labeling your audiences, you also can group them into different categories.
- When you are allocating tasks to your teams, this tool can assist you with messaging, commenting, and drafting posts.
- AgoraPulse provides downloadable PPT and CSV reports. It also calculates the ROI or return on investments of your engagement, and on the basis of it, prepares a content strategy.
- You will be able to search, manage, and filter your mentions or comments. In addition to these, you can add comments along with other messages that are required.
- With AgoraPulse, you can schedule, reschedule, upload, or queue all your posts in large volumes.
There are different types of plans available for you. They start from $ 79 on a monthly basis for two users and 10 social media profiles. Their enterprise plan costs $ 399 per month for 20 users and 60 social media profiles.
If this, then that or IFTTT is a powerful tool without any doubt, but it allows you to streamline all your Facebook marketing tasks totally free. With the help of this tool, you will be able to automate every web-based activity.
And that is also for any number of times that you will want. With access to all its features, you can easily maximize your role in engaging more audiences. Along with Facebook, you can manage all social media accounts, like Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, Digg, Pinterest, etc.
- To a Google spreadsheet, this tool will allow you to include all your favorite tweets.
- From a specific hashtag, you will also be able to create a Twitter list.
- From one place, you can easily manage all your connections that are present on different channels.
- With IFTTT, you can post Instagram images as native Twitter pictures.
- This tool also lets you send Instagram images to your Facebook page.
- With Google Calendar, IFTTT enables you to schedule a Facebook post.
Here is a piece of excellent news for you, and that is IFTTT is totally free. So you can utilize all these benefits without spending a single penny.
So, now you get the names of the top 3 Facebook automation tools that can help you in promoting your brand in 2021. You can choose any one of them as per your requirements. But before choosing, make a clear idea about the requirements that you and also the amount that you can spend. And after that, you can select any one of the paid plans that they offer and also choose the free tool.
Jais Frank is a freelance content writer and enthusiastic blogger. He is the co-founder of