Moving with the flow of digitalization if you are looking out for something great in terms of voice, video and chat APIs to collaborate with, for a better business.
Then, let’s have some clarity with this article!
Here, I have given a deep insight about the TOP current chat API & SDK providers in the current global market and also tried to cover every loop and corner behind them, starting from their features, pricing and facts.
Let’s begin together,
Real time communication has the potential to upgrade any business. Thus, when the API’s collaborate with existing applications, they value the time as well as money speaking towards the company's growth. #VoIP #Voice #Call #API Click To Tweet
Time for a Check on Top 5 In-App Chat,Voice & Video Call Solution Providers
Well, real time communication has the potential to upgrade any business. Thus, when the API’s collaborate with existing applications, they value the time as well as money speaking towards the company’s growth.
Let’s have a brief outlet about some of the top voice, video and chat API providers to gain a clear vision,
- CONTUS MirrorFly – A Complete In-App Chat API & SDK Provider
CONTUS MirrorFly is the most powerful chat API and SDK solution that was established in the year 2008 by the group of CONTUS companies. In the beginning of it’s career it was named as “ContusFly” but later in the stage it got the recognition with the brand name “CONTUS MirrorFly.”
CONTUS MirrorFly has started its early stage of business with texting application development that slowly got into building real-time chat APIs & SDKs for businesses.
Today it is the all-in-one real time communication solution that deals with voice, video and chat. Being with the SaaP based model, it is available at a one time license cost.
The vision of this solution is to be a connecting bridge between the customer and business. Thus, it has been recognized as the world-class Chat SDK for android & ios Platforms .
CONTUS MirrorFly APIs in Businesses
CONTUS MirrorFly in app chat APIs & SDKs are highly reliable and scalable that allows you to build your business effortlessly. It can be integrated into any application such as iOS, Android and web application.
Once integrated it provides a completed connectivity between the business and the customer wherever they are with.
Let’s have a look at some of the major highlighted features
- end-to-end customization with over 150 + features
- 1 billion+ concurrent user engagement across the globe
- worldwide trusted by 40+ use cases
- high-end self-hosting infrastructure with on-premises and on-cloud option as per business requirement
- All-in-one real time chat solution that has marked its strength in all – voice, video and chat
- One-time license cost
Now, let’s explore some of the majorly considered features with respect to voice, video, and chat
- One-to-one chat
- Group chat
- Cross-platform Messaging
- Real-Time Language Translation
- Voice & Conference Calling
- Cross-platform Calling
- Call Queuing
- VoIP/SIP Calling
- Multiparty Video Calling
- Video Call Recording
- Screen Sharing
CONTUS MirrorFly API & SDK Pricing
CONTUS MirrorFly provides it’s in app chat solution with a one-time license cost since it’s a SaaP based model. It follows this protocol as to be a supportive hand for most of the struggling businesses.
- Twilio – Leader in Communication API
Twilio was established in the year 2008 collaborating with great investors such as Bessemer, Redpoint, and Union Square.
Twilio is an extremely appreciated solution when it comes to cloud communication service. It allows the user to make and receive phone calls, similarly with text messaging, it allows the user to send and receive text messages.
Twilio performs these actions with the help of web service APIs. Even Twilio is capable of integrating the phone calls and SMS messaging API’s into any existing applications.
Twilio APIs in Businesses
Twilio acts as a complete package for your business communication starting from
marketing and sales to operations; it can be considered as the simplest way to stay connected with the customers,
- Marketing (lead alerts, text and email marketing, call tracking)
- Customer service (IVR, intelligent chatbots, account security, contact center)
- Operations (account notifications, dispatch notifications, appointment reminders)
Let’s have a look at some of the features
- One-to-one or group messaging
- Typing indicators and message status check
- New messages push notifications
- Message history storage
- Message edit or removal
- Have a track over old text messages
- link via chats with external services
- Interact via intelligent logic
Twilio API Pricing
Twilio offers flexible pricing which is payable on a monthly basis as a subscription. Let’s have a glace over,
- $0.0085/min : receive a voice call
- $0.013/min : make a voice call
- $0.0075 : send and receive text includes picture messages globally
- $14.95/month : up to 100k emails
- $0.0042 : send a WhatsApp Template message and $0.005 : WhatsApp Session messages
- $0.03 per active Twilio Chat user per month
- $0.03 per active Twilio Conversations user across different channels per month
- $0.0015/min per Video participant
- Agora – Real Time Voice & Video solution Provider
Agora was established in the year 2014 that provides the building block to add real-time voice and video communication via a simple and powerful SDK. It offers APIs and SDks that can be integrated into any existing application easily.
Agora APIs in Businesses
Agora has been chosen as a parent company by many renowned companies such as Hallo, Talkspace, and Meet.me. It also provides cross-platform support for the Native mobile apps as well as websites. It has been well known for its user-friendly functionality and high tech support system.
It is with a very profound and highly active support team that makes it stand out of the crowd.
Agora API Pricing –
- Voice : $0.99 per/1,000 minutes
- Video HD (720P and below): $3.99 per/1,000 minutes
- Video HD+ (Above 720P): $14.99 per/1,000 minutes
- Live Interactive Audio Streaming: $0.99 per/1,000 minutes
- Live Interactive Video Streaming is divided into,
- 720P and below: $2.50 per/1,000 minutes
- Above 720P: $3.25 per/1,000 minute
- Cloud Recording:
- Voice: $1.49 per/1,000 minutes
- Video HD (720P and below): $5.99 per/1,000 minutes
- Video HD+ (Above 720P): $22.49 per/1,000 minutes
4) PubNub – Best In-App Chat API Provider
PubNub was established in the year 2010 and is one of the most popular, secure data worldwide stream network applications that can be used with ease.
PubNub is a real time chat API & SDK platform that is based on infrastructure-as-a- service (IaaS). It provides the application for software and hardware developers to build a real time application for mobile and web.
PubNub APIs in Businesses
PubNub has supported a variety of industries that deal with chat communication APIs. It mostly makes use of real time streaming models and device signaling.
This collaborates and supports the WebSockets, Socket.IO,WebRTC data channel, etc. Till date it has provided SDKs for over 70 different programming languages and environments.
Let’s have a look at some of the main features
- More than 70 SDKs for each platform.
- Global data transfer time : 250 ms
- Highly scalable
- Low-latency rate with real-time messaging apps for Android and iOS
- Messages can be sent as well as received easily between two different devices instantly
- Building a simple API alongside with SDKs to connect and can scale real-time Team Chat Software on the PubNub DSN or Data Stream Network
PubNub Pricing –
|MAU pricing for basic in-app chat|
5) Sinch – SMS,voice & Video API provider
Sinch was established in the year 2008 that is associated with conversation API. It is used to send and receive messages via the globe’s best messaging channels. These include SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, and much more.
Sinch software reduces the complexity of creating and maintaining communication-based tools. Sinch can work on a desktop, mobile or any web application. With this software you can perform the operations as adding SMS or MMS, app-to-app calling, app-to-phone calling, video calling or instant messaging.
Sinch APIs in Businesses
Sinch API has enrolled itself in almost all kinds of business that demands engagement with all mobile phones across the world. Sinch’s provides a comprehensive API with a super network where the operators can directly make use of it ensuring high-end security that to with faster and ease.
Let’s have a look at some of the features
- Restore the backup for popular coding languages
- In-house Engineers
- App simulation
- Two-Factor Identification
- Easy integration of API and SDK
- Worldwide communication
- Multi-User engagement
- SMS, MMS, IM, Voice, Video calling support
Sinch Pricing –
|SMS messaging : $0.01|
Video Calling : $0.003/minute
PHONE-TO-PHONE Inbound calling : $0.18/minute
PHONE-TO-PHONE Outbound calling : $0.1744/minute
Number Lookup : $0.007/lookup
Well moving to the edge of the article, now this article would have given you a clear vision over the end-to-end details of who are the most popular chat API and SDK providers in the world market with their respective features and price listing.
Now, the decision is yours to fetch for the best one to build your own chat App for the better business growth. Think and decide!