First and foremost, why do you need a new Android App that is tailored specifically to your needs? It’s possible that some people need a new app because they have a great new app idea that they believe will be very lucrative when the general public purchases it for their own Android devices. Others may just need an in-house Android Software since the majority of their company’s workers already have Android devices and only require the appropriate centralized app to make communication for work much more convenient and efficient. If any of these scenarios describes your situation, you may find yourself in desperate need of a development team.
The following is a list of the top free Antenna Design apps for Android smartphones and tablets. As the name implies, an antenna is a metal conductor that is used to send and receive radio waves. It is possible to find several various kinds of antennas in a variety of shapes and sizes, including dipoles, inverted Vees, J Poles, Cubical Quad antennas, and more.
For those who wish to build an antenna for a particular frequency, angle of the horizon, and other factors, these antenna design applications are a good place to start.
Users may create antennas of different kinds, including as the Quad Loop, Dipole, J Pole, Yagi Uda, and others, using these applications, which are available for free download. Some applications, on the other hand, are specifically intended to generate antennas of a particular kind. These applications need a variety of input parameters, such as the operating frequency, antenna angle, velocity factor, and so on, in order to build or compute the characteristics of an antenna. Following that, these applications evaluate all of the input data and produce antenna specifications such as total length, height above ground, radials B length, and other useful information. Some applications, in addition to providing antenna specifications, also display antenna schematics to assist users in the creation of an antenna. In all of these Android application development services, the procedure of designing antennas is very straightforward. Although we have included the required antenna design procedures in the description of each program, we have done so in order to assist beginner users.
These applications also provide extra features that allow users to do calculations such as impedance, cut-off frequency, capacitance, coaxial cable loss, and other similar tasks. Look through the list to learn more about each of these applications.
- Amateur Radio Toolkit is a free antenna design software for Android that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. This software is primarily intended for radio enthusiasts, who may use it to calculate and design antennas of different kinds, such as dipole antennas, vertical antennas, J pole antennas, Cubical quad antennas, and others. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. Other components like as filters, inductors, and other electronic components may be designed with this software in addition to antennas.
- Antenna Tool is a free antenna design software for Android that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. This software assists ham radio, CB, and other radio users in the construction of antennas of different kinds, including loop antennas. The Dipole, Vertical, Inverted Vee, and Quad Loop are just a few of the antenna types that may be created with this software. In order to construct an antenna design, users must enter many input parameters, including the antenna frequency, the antenna type, and the angle from the horizontal. This app displays all of the output parameters that may be used to build an antenna based on the parameters that are provided as input.
- Cantennator is another free antenna design software for Android users to take advantage of. Specifically, this software is intended to compute the size and characteristics of handmade antennas such as WiFi, 4G-LTE, Tin Can, Bi-Quad, CoCo, Antenna, and other types of antennas. The advantage of this software is that it can compute antenna specifications with just a few input factors, such as the working frequency, the number of turns, the OHM value, and other similar values.
- For Android users, YagiPro is yet another free antenna design software. Yagi Uda antenna design is the primary function of this software, as implied by its name. This software not only provides antenna design requirements, but it also displays 3D renderings of antenna designs and antenna components as well as renderings of antenna parts.
- For Android users, LPDA designer is yet another free antenna design software. Users may compute the specification of LPDAs, also known as Log Periodic Antennas, using this application. LPDA antennas are used in applications that need greater bandwidth, such as satellite television, digital networks, and other similar applications. Currently, in order to construct an antenna, users must manually enter a plethora of input data, such as the frequency, input impedance, element diameter, boom sectional view, and so on. This software will create a comprehensive specification of an LPDA antenna based on the parameters that are provided as input.
- For Android users, Dipole Antenna Calculator Lite is yet another free antenna design application. Users may create dipole antennas with a variety of different parameters with this software. The user must first select certain input antenna characteristics, such as the wire gauge, feedline velocity, and analyzer frequency, in order to do this.